Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden Creek Pack

You are not connected. Please login or register

Domino's story. (preview)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Domino's story. (preview) Empty Domino's story. (preview) Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Domino

Domino
Admin
Admin

I have been thinking this for a while and I desided to make a story for my history instead of typing a short summery on chat. Here is a sneek peak. I will start the story sometime after Christmas. Quotes are people talking, wolves/any anmial talking. Ittalics are thoughts and Bold are either other wolves talking or peranormal beings. Green is Domino talking.
=================================================================

Domino isn't the usual sort.....in fact....he isn't normal at all. Wolf? maybe......but if so why does he hang around people so much? is he just demestic like a dog? "no" Curious? "maybe" Sometimes, people will talk to him or he will be seen around burning objects, macheins or generaly spying on families. He sometimes says that he's homesick. But how is that? Well lets take a look.....

==================================================================

Please tell me how you like it. Again the full story will be up shortly and this is my FIRST story. So please be nice. Domino's story. (preview) 584146

http://dragonsquest.darkbb.com/forum.htm

2Domino's story. (preview) Empty Re: Domino's story. (preview) Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Sakura

Ooh, that sounded like a movie preveiw, where the cliffhanger adds suspence.
Great job, can't wait until the story's out o.O

3Domino's story. (preview) Empty Re: Domino's story. (preview) Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:25 am

Domino

Domino
Admin
Admin

Thanks. I may have to put it up after the holidays though (once school starts) because of my causins BIG dog being over. and me having to look after the little dog.

That and I am not feeling the greatest. (I am being totured by Chocolate, pie and most of all Candy!)

But keep an eye out. (Blitz said neopets has an advent calander that should be checked if your interested.)

http://dragonsquest.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]