Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden Creek Pack

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunclaw's Bio

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sunclaw's Bio Empty Sunclaw's Bio Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Sakura

Sunclaw's Bio Kiba

Name: Sunclaw
Nicknames: Sun, Sunny. {Doesn't like being called Sunny.}
Running speed: 45.3 MPH
Speacies: Wolf/fox mix
Breed: Arctic Wolf/Shadow Fox

Discription: A pretty pure white she-wolf with amber eyes and black tipped tail and eartips. Rather sharp fangs and claws, Sunclaw has a black nose and paw pads. Can catch birds, like a frisbee.

Personality: Easy-to-anger, will defend anyone she calls 'friend' or pack mate with her life. Stubborn, sarcastic, and grudge-holding at times. Can be forgiving and nice at times, Sunclaw doesn't like threats, and, if prevoked, will fight until death. She likes the winter, mainly because it's easier for her to blend in. Sunclaw is a free spirit.

History: Born as a wild wolf somewhere in the Arctic, Sunclaw was cought and taken to live the life of a domistec dog. She eventuly escaped, and now lives the life of a loner.

Streights: Long legs, thin fur, thick winter coat, and slender body make Sunclaw extremly fast. She enjoys running and can swim, but isn't a strong swimmer. Can climb trees well.

Weekness: Can't climb rocks due to sharp claws, is quick to fight if threatened, and has a hatred of humans.

Picture(s):
Sunclaw's Bio White_Wolf
Sunclaw's Bio White_wolf
Sunclaw's Bio WhiteWolf
Sunclaw's Bio SilverBloodclaws-wolfform
Sunclaw's Bio Aruruu

Theme songs:

I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift

What Hurts The Most - Cascada

Keeps Gettin' Better - Christina Aguilera

Unpredictable - KSM[/color]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]